Created for those who are seeking to expand their knowledge of surrogate partner therapy, this course provides foundational learning in preparation for touch professionals to work with talk professionals, and their clients, in the Expanded Triadic Model, in support of their clients.
Enroll in this complete online course and:
- Access 6 modules, with more than 30 units in the course
- Complete 1 or 2 units per week
- Complete the course within 6 months
- Participate in "check-ins" for some units with Institute facilitators
- Access videos and talks on multiple topics
- Participate in an integrated learning processes that blends reading, experiential learning, activities, and personal growth journaling
- Upon completion, immediately access Certificate of Completion
- Upon completion, gain eligibility to participate in IMBT's Expansion Institute, a 3-day retreat to put your learning into practice, and access other pros
Topic Areas of Exploration for Six Modules Include:
- The Origins and History of Surrogate Partner Therapy
- Expanding the Model: Dimensions of Safety, Mindfulness, and Sensuality
- Embodiment, Connection, and Sexual Health
- Expansion and Focus Modalities and Clinical Considerations for Supporting Clients
- Transformation, Resolution, and Supporting Diverse Populations
- Integrating with Community and Capstone
Course facilitators (In addition to guest presenters):
Susan Kaye, Ph.D.
Sexologist, Sex Coach, Professor,
and Training Facilitator
Andrés Cordero, Jr.
Embodiment Coach, Sacred Intimate,
and Sexuality Educator
Your payment plan
- Your total fee for the online course is $1,500, and includes a payment processing fee of $43.80.
- You are paying in one lump sum of $1,543.80, to the card you provide.
- If you are seeking other payment options, please send an email message describing your needs to email@example.com.
Start Your Learning Today