- Do your eating habits and choices really have a profound effect on your mental and physical health?
- What is the connection between living healthy and eating healthy?
- How can this information be used to support your clients in the mind-body paradigm?
Clients, and often practitioners, may discount or overlook the influence of nutritional habits and behaviors as a dimension of exploration in building a more satisfying, enjoyable lifestyle in love, connection, and intimacy. Understanding that connection can provide a client with additional tools to enhance a client’s situation. As a clinician or somatic practitioner, understanding the role that nutrition plays in mental and physical fitness can benefit your clients.
About Dr. Larisa Sharipova
Dr. Larisa Sharipova is a Medical Doctor, Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Public Speaker and Author of a new book “Listen to Your Body and Regain Your Health“. Dr. Sharipova is a leading expert in natural hormone balancing, stress management, detox and anti-aging.
After healing herself and enhancing her own wellbeing, Larisa is very excited to share her knowledge with women who wants to achieve their happiness and health goals through nutrition and lifestyle modification. She guides her clients to natural ways of building a healthy mind and a healthy body, for more energy, less weight, and more joy in life.
She offers coaching for women through private sessions, workshops, retreats, and cooking classes around the world. Larisa’s mission is to support and empower one million women to transform their lives and make the world a better place.
To learn more about Dr. Sharipova, visit holisticexpert.org.
From the webinar, Dr. Sharipova offers the following discounts and free e-book:
- Free Endocrine Disruptors e-book: Click Here
- Use the coupon code HNK556PK to get %50 off the purchase of Dr. Sharipova’s book “Listen to Your Body and Regain Your Health” at https://www.createspace.com/4958006
- Get %50 off Dr. Sharipova’s program “Decode Your Cravings in 10 Days” by using the code FOOD at http://holisticexpert.org/programs/